Barb’s Kitchen and Potato Salad closed its doors on June 30, 2022.
Operated by Barb Newcomer, its location at 710 16th Street in Monroe, WI opened August of 2009. It was most well known for its namesake, Barb’s Potato Salad. Barb’s Kitchen also provided catering, ready to cook meals, and other specialty items.
Barb’s Kitchen In the News:
- Barb’s Kitchen & Potato Salad Closes After 13 Years (6/29/2022)
- Stonecroft plans luncheon, speaker (12/22/2017)
- Out of the kitchen and into business (6/17/2011)
- Showcase features kitchen incubator options (8/13/2010)
- Events offer help in starting a food-based business (8/6/2010)
- Barb’s Kitchen serves up E and I club’s next meeting (11/25/2009)
- Groups hope grant boosts local business (9/23/2009)